SCEA Château Bellegrave undertakes to ensure that the collection and handling of your data performed by this website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act..
Each form intended solely for use by SCEA Château Bellegrave limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimising data), and in particular indicates:
- What the reasons are for collecting the data (purpose); ;
- If the data is required or optional for handling your request; ;
- Your data protection rights and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on the website are handled using secure protocols and allow SCEA Château Bellegrave to process the requests received via its computer applications.
For information or to exercise your data protection rights regarding the handling of personal data managed by SCEA Château Bellegrave, please contact the data protection officer (DPO): :
- Using this contact form
- Or by registered letter enclosing a copy of your ID sent to the following address :
Lieu dit René
FAO Data Protection Officer
When you navigate our website, information may be recorded or read on your device for as long as you continue navigating.
You therefore agree to cookies being stored and read in order to analyse your navigation and enable us to measure traffic on our website, share our website’s content with other people, or make said other people aware of your consultation or opinion.
Length of data storage period
The period of administrative use applicable to the main processes undertaken by SCEA Château Bellegrave.
This covers the period of storage on an active database and in internal archives:
- Information request: 3 years after the request is closed
- Recruitment request: 3 years after the request is closed
- Quote request: 3 years after the request is closed